My View From Las Vegas
Sunday, October 31, 2004
 
Mikey Pat, Olivia and DA. Our Current Crisis.
Happy Halloween to one and all! I am sitting here in the final hours before the major referendum on who will lead this foolhardy nation in the next four years. Can you believe that there are actually people alive in the land who would have the stupidity and guilelessness to cast a vote for Bush to continue on his road of ineptitude. The truth is stranger than the fiction with this guy, meanwhile the troops keep dying, and the only ones who know what is going on and how to handle the situation are the British troops, and they are not there in control are in sufficient numbers to make the outcome more positive. Please say a prayer for our country and for me! I am in rather desperate circumstances at this very moment, even as I concern myself with the macro picture, the world is seemingly falling down around me. I was refused a cash out on my pension because of being short 500 hours, out of over 14,0000 eligible hours. Meanwhile, the courts that enforce child custody payment have the Detectives looking for me, and my residence is in Court trying to evict me to the street for $800. Amazing, all the while I am petrified of loosing Mikey and Olivia forever, as that has been their Mom's avowed aim from the start. I worry a little about my emotional and psychological willpower through all this, but for right now I am OK. At night when I am alone I become a little frightened and overwhelmed by the seeming unfairness of Mikey and Olivia being kept from their Dad because he so much wanted them to be with him, and learn the things that he knew, and grow up with a clear eyed view point on the world. To be fair, and kind, and courteous, and polite. To be well read, and educated and concerned for their fellow man. Their Mom would laugh at these sentences, and cynically scream about money and child support, and go on about how it is that I do not have all the material possessions that give a human being value in her eyes. If I loose the place I don't know where we will stay, but it comes down to the problem being always the same, I have an avowed enemy(ies) in the name of my ex-wife and her new boyfriend, father of her new baby, violent ex-felon, who want Mikey and Olivia with them because it will increase my child support payments enough to afford them free living because that would be the amount of their rent each month. For the sake of Mikey and Olivia alone, they could care less where they go to school, or even if they go. They are both High School drop outs, and his other two children are on the same path. One boy seventeen is already an "early leaver", and the other girl 13, has only reached the fifth grade and will leave at sixteen. A complete and total nightmare environment for my little ones to internalize and adapt to in their most impressionable and formative years.If only I had someone here to help me with them while I went to work this situation would not be happening. I need a miracle this week, two miracles really. Kerry to be elected President and me to get out of the current jam. I have "slipped the noose" and cheated the hangman before, so with your sincere support and prayers I will not give up ever under any circumstances. Love and Thoughts, Michael.


Powered by Blogger