My View From Las Vegas
Tuesday, February 18, 2003
 
This past weekend was about as wonderful as you could ever imagine. The first weekend I was able to spend with my children since October. The whole weekend starts off poorly, because on Valentines Day, there was a conversation between my ex wife, Doris and my best friend, Jodi. This conversation took place from my home to my ex wife's new apartment. The results of that conversation were difficult for me to digest emotionally. However, there was reprieve on Saturday, when Jodi, who is my best friend in the whole world, came over to bring Chinese food and birthday presents for Mikey and Olivia. We were all together at my exwife's new apartment, and everyone, especially the children, enjoyed themselves more than we have in a very long time. This is good news for the future.


Powered by Blogger