My View From Las Vegas
Saturday, January 04, 2003
 
Saturday, after the two big holiday weekends, and I am sufferring a tremendous toothache. This is the worst weekend I have experienced in a long time. Where in the world will I find a dentist today? The thing is killing me, and the pain might get worse. I have almost no tolerance for pain as it is, and the thing is throbbing and swelling up my jaw. This, of course, makes it very difficult to concentrate and to give my readers any insightful or important information regarding the current, up to the minute Las Vegas outlook. I am very pleased and happy to tell you, nonetheless, that we were able to accomadate hundreds of thousands of New Year's revellers over the New Years Holiday, and there was very little in the way dangerous behavior. There were four traffic fatalities, in separate accidents. I am sure that these were alcohol related, and tragic to say the least. Considering the numbers of people who were here to celebrate I am proud to report that once again Las Vegas has shown itself to have an unrivaled capacity to extend a warm welcome, and to provide all the visitors with an exciting and safe holiday. Much more to come here, about myself, my amazing life and times. You will become addicted and riveted to this sight. By mid year you will brag to everyone who will listen that you have been keeping up with My View From Las Vegas from the proverbial git go. Stay safe, well and happy. vegasmike433.


Powered by Blogger